BrandonCoin Forums
When the EVGA FTW queue notify says 'yes'!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When the EVGA FTW queue notify says 'yes'!
Checked the EVGA queue notify for my 3080Ti FTW3, like I have been doing for the last (almost) 3 months, the 'no' had turned to a 'yes', rejoice.  Dance in the streets.  MSRP on an EVGA card, in 2021.

When I found the email it said this....

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is being sent in response to your request to be notified with availability updates for product 12G-P5-3967-KR and this product was marked as being in stock on 9/7/2021 at 3:09 PM PST.

When I clicked the link it said this....

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 微軟正黑體, 新細明體][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 微軟正黑體, 新細明體]Error: Unfortunately you have exceeded the 8 hour time frame allotted to your notify order and your purchase option has expired. If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please email [email=ordernotify@evga.com&subject=EVGA%20NotifyOrder]ordernotify@evga.com[/email][/font]

[/font]

Gut punched.  Missed it by about 3 hours.

Also, Hi everyone....
(09-08-2021, 10:09 AM)Erby Wrote: Checked the EVGA queue notify for my 3080Ti FTW3, like I have been doing for the last (almost) 3 months, the 'no' had turned to a 'yes', rejoice.  Dance in the streets.  MSRP on an EVGA card, in 2021.

When I found the email it said this....

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is being sent in response to your request to be notified with availability updates for product 12G-P5-3967-KR and this product was marked as being in stock on 9/7/2021 at 3:09 PM PST.

When I clicked the link it said this....

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 微軟正黑體, 新細明體][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 微軟正黑體, 新細明體]Error: Unfortunately you have exceeded the 8 hour time frame allotted to your notify order and your purchase option has expired. If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please email [email=ordernotify@evga.com&subject=EVGA%20NotifyOrder]ordernotify@evga.com[/email][/font]

[/font]

Gut punched.  Missed it by about 3 hours.

Also, Hi everyone....

Mega OOF
Welcome Erby! I moved this thread over to mining discussions since it was a bit out of the scope of the introduction forum Smile Glad to have you on board!