BrandonCoin Forums
profitable mining ergo on old AMD & Nvidia cards under 4gb
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
profitable mining ergo on old AMD & Nvidia cards under 4gb
I was reading an article from 18 August  2021 on cryptoage.com. It talks about anyone that still has older GPUs with 4GB or less may not be able to mine on ETH but talks about using specific miners to mine ergo for a profit -I am curious if anyone here has tried it or has any input to what the article was talking about. It shows cards that looking on most sites for profitability like what-to-mine or nicehash these cards are not listed - so I may have misunderstood because I am relatively new to this but anyone with older smaller mem cards could dig them out and earn a little vs not at all with them.
Here is the link to the article: https://cryptoage.com/en/2592-profitable...cards.html Maybe it will help someone out here or maybe I am too new to know yet.
I am not sure about ergo but you should be able to mine RVN or ETC at a bit of a profit with those cards.
(10-04-2021, 11:42 AM)TheNerd386 Wrote: I am not sure about ergo but you should be able to mine RVN or ETC at a bit of a profit with those cards.

Thank you for the response and input. I do not have experience enough to know and I thought if true it may help other small or new miners too - so thank you for adding to the list.